ISO/IEC 27001-2013 Certification
ISO/IEC 27001 Information Security Management Systems standard ensures organizations keep information assets secure, by building an information infrastructure against the risks of loss, damage or any other threat to your assets.
Companies that obtain ISO/IEC 27001 certification validate that the security of financial information, intellectual property, employee details, or information entrusted from third parties is being successfully managed and continually improved according to best practice approaches and framework.
BIQS – we provide a third-party audit, and upon verification that an organization is in compliance with the requirements of ISO 27001, will issue an ISO 27001 certificate.
Benefits of ISO 27001 certification to your customers
- Keeps intellectual property and valuable information secure
- Provides customers and stakeholders with confidence in how you manage risk
- Secures exchange of information
- Ensures you are meeting your legal obligations
- Manages and minimizes risk exposure
- Cost savings for rework, damages and waste
Benefits of ISO 27001 certification to your organization
- Provides senior management with an efficient management process
- Provides you with a competitive advantage
- Reduces costs due to incident and threat minimization
- Demonstrated compliance with customer, regulatory and/or other requirements
- Sets out areas of responsibility across the organization
- Communicates a positive message to staff, customers, suppliers and stakeholders
- Integration between business operations and information security
- Alignment of information security with the organization’s objectives
- Puts forward true value through enhancement of marketing opportunities
The initial document based on which BIQS sets the duration of the audit. Once completed, the MS Application Form needs to be submitted to BIQS for approval and determination of audit duration.
Once the dates are confirmed and the audit plan has been submitted, the auditor can conduct the audit. The Initial Certification Audit is carried out in 2 stages:
– Stage 1
– Stage 2
After the completion of the audit, the auditor needs to submit the audit report to BIQS for review and approval.
After approval it should be submitted to the auditee as well.
Based on the recommendation of the auditor and the results of the evaluation of the audit report, BIQS makes the decision for granting or refusing certification. In case of a successful audit closing, the certificate will be issued within two weeks.
The auditee needs to demonstrate that they continue to satisfy the requirements of the respective management system standard. Certificates are valid for 3 years and are maintained through surveillance and recertification audits .