ISO 45001-2018 Certification
ISO 45001 certification is a professional certification that boost organization’s reputation by demonstrating that they hold a certified Occupational Health and Safety Management System. An effective Occupational Health and Safety Management System promotes a safe and healthy working environment, by providing a framework that allows your organization to identify and control its OHSMS, and improve the overall performance.
BIQS – we provide a third-party audit, and upon verification that an organization is in compliance with the requirements of ISO 45001, will issue an ISO 45001 certificate.
Benefits of ISO 45001 certification to your customers
- Improved quality and of services
- Established trust and credibility
- Reduced complaints
- Reassures customers who take an active interest in environmental performance that they are working with a company which promotes a shared environmental ethics
Benefits of ISO 45001 certification to your organization
- Eliminates or minimizes risk to employees
- Contributes in a healthier and safer working environment
- Demonstrates confidence in your organization
- Reduces downtime risks through on-site accidents
- Ensures legislative and regulatory compliance
- Reduces the likelihood of prosecutions and fines
- Greater involvement in environmental safety from employees
- Increases stakeholder confidence with internationally acknowledged standard
- Promotes new effective procedures and processes
The initial document based on which BIQS sets the duration of the audit. Once completed, the MS Application Form needs to be submitted to BIQS for approval and determination of audit duration.
Once the dates are confirmed and the audit plan has been submitted, the auditor can conduct the audit. The Initial Certification Audit is carried out in 2 stages:
– Stage 1
– Stage 2
After the completion of the audit, the auditor needs to submit the audit report to BIQS for review and approval.
After approval it should be submitted to the auditee as well.
Based on the recommendation of the auditor and the results of the evaluation of the audit report, BIQS makes the decision for granting or refusing certification. In case of a successful audit closing, the certificate will be issued within two weeks.
The auditee needs to demonstrate that they continue to satisfy the requirements of the respective management system standard. Certificates are valid for 3 years and are maintained through surveillance and recertification audits .