ISO 14001-2015 Certification
ISO 14001 sets out the criteria for an Environmental Management Systems (EMS). It sets out a framework that your company can follow in order to improve efficiency by reducing costs and also benefit the environment.
ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems Certification can be used by any organization that wants to validate its resource efficiency, waste reduction, and drive down costs.
BIQS – we provide a third-party audit, and upon verification that an organization is in compliance with the requirements of ISO 14001, will issue an ISO 14001 certificate.
Benefits of ISO 14001 certification to your customers
- Improved quality of services
- Established trust and credibility
- Reduced complaints
- Averts pollution and reduces waste
- Comply With legal requirements
Benefits of ISO 14001 certification to your organization
- Competitive and financial advantage through improved efficiency and reduced costs
- Enhances the corporate image and credibility
- Monitors and controls the effect of operations on the environment, now and in the future
- Compliance with current and future statutory and regulatory requirements
- Environmentally engaged employees
- Protects the company assets and shareholders
- Develops access to business partners and potential customers
- Puts forward true value through enhancement of marketing opportunities
The initial document based on which BIQS sets the duration of the audit. Once completed, the MS Application Form needs to be submitted to BIQS for approval and determination of audit duration.
Once the dates are confirmed and the audit plan has been submitted, the auditor can conduct the audit. The Initial Certification Audit is carried out in 2 stages:
– Stage 1
– Stage 2
After the completion of the audit, the auditor needs to submit the audit report to BIQS for review and approval.
After approval it should be submitted to the auditee as well.
Based on the recommendation of the auditor and the results of the evaluation of the audit report, BIQS makes the decision for granting or refusing certification. In case of a successful audit closing, the certificate will be issued within two weeks.
The auditee needs to demonstrate that they continue to satisfy the requirements of the respective management system standard. Certificates are valid for 3 years and are maintained through surveillance and recertification audits .