About this course
CQI and IRCA Certified Lead Auditor Course (18020) ISO 9001-2015
A highly interactive and engaging 5-day course that will provide attendees with the knowledge and skills they need to carry out lead audits of quality management systems (QMS) against ISO 9001:2015 and other audit criteria.
Who should attend?
- anyone who needs to carry out audits against ISO 9001:2015 or other quality standards
- quality practitioners who need to manage audit programmes
- anyone carrying out audits in the supply chain
What prior knowledge do you need to attend this training?
- you need a good working knowledge of ISO 9001:2015
- the knowledge can be gained by attending a CQI and IRCA Certificated 1-day
ISO 9001 Foundation course or equivalent
- we can offer both classroom and e-learning Foundation training.
What knowledge and skills will you take away from the training?
A detailed knowledge and understanding of:
- audit process and techniques
The skills to:
- plan an audit
- conduct effective audit interviews
- analyse evidence to arrive at robust audit findings
- report audit findings at the closing meeting and
- evaluate the effectiveness of corrective actions