Why should you attend?
ISO 50001 Lead Implementer training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in establishing, implementing, managing and maintaining an Energy Management System (EnMS) based on ISO 50001. During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the best practices of Energy Management Systems (EnMS) and be able to decrease an organization`s energy costs and improve its energy performance and sustainability.
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants involved in Energy Management
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of an Energy Management System
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with EnMS requirements
- EnMS team members
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 50001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of an EnMS
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 50001 requirements in the specific context of an organization
- Learn how to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain an EnMS
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing Energy Management System best practices