About this course
CQI and IRCA Certified 14001 Environmental Auditor Conversion Course (2143)
A highly interactive 3-day course that will provide attendees with the knowledge and skills they need to carry out audits of environmental management systems (EMS) against ISO 14001:2015.
Who should attend?
- Anyone who has previously undergone a 5-day Lead Auditor training course in another discipline such as quality (ISO 9001) and now needs to develop the ability to audit environmental management systems.
What prior knowledge do you need to attend this training?
- knowledge of the Annex SL management system model; and
- knowledge of environmental management concepts, success factors, terms and definitions, and the requirements of ISO 14001:2015. See our CQI and IRCA e-learning ISO 14001:2015 Foundation course (link).
What knowledge/skills will you take away from the training?
- The purpose and benefits of an effective EMS
- the aims, structure and requirements of ISO 14001:2015
- environmental aspects and impacts EMS risks and opportunities and the management of compliance obligations
- the role of an EMS auditor in the planning, conduct, report and follow up of an audit of an EMS audit
- key auditor skills (refresher) and how to adapt them for use in an EMS audit.
The skills to:
- plan, conduct, report and follow-up an EMS audit;
- analyze and make decisions on audit situations and audit evidence.