1. Tasks of BIQS and the client
1.1 Tasks of BIQS
- BIQS undertakes to treat all the information regarding the client’s company to which it has been granted access confidentially in accordance with the agreed confidentiality rules. Provision of documents for accreditation bodies within the framework of monitoring ofthe certification body.
- BIQS implements certification and surveillance according to the rules of BIQS . The requirements of the standard or quality standard referred to in the offer, and those of the national legislation on which the accreditation of the certification body.
- BIQS informs holders of certificates of changes in the certification procedure which affect holders of certificates directly.
- BIQS keeps and publishes a list of the certified companies, also stating the scope of the certification.
- Complaints of third parties regarding management systems of customers who have been certified by a certification body of BIQS are recorded in writing, checked and then dealt with.
The certification body records complaints and objections of the client with regard to the certification procedure in writing, checks the facts of the case and investigates the complaints / objections. If no agreement is reached between the client and the certification body, the complaints / objection procedure published on the Internet of BIQS www.best-iso.org issued.
1.2 Tasks of the client
- In so far as the accreditation rules provide for a certification Audit, the client provides all documents which are relevant to the management system in their current form (Manual, Procedures, process descriptions, other relevant documents, records regarding internal audits and management reviews which have been performed). The Audit takes place at the client’s premises. In the case of all other procedures, the relevant documents must be provided in good time prior to the audit (2weeks).
- During the audit, the client allows the auditor team to view the records relevant to the scope of the audit, and allows the team access to the organization units of the company which are affected.
- He names a contact person from the company management who is responsible for the execution of the audit.
- The client is obliged to inform the certification body of all important changes which occur after issue of certificates or extensions or additions to certificates immediately in writing (this affects for example changes regarding to the legal and organizational form of the company, the economic or ownership situation regarding the company, the organization and the management, the contact address and the locations, the scope of the certified management system as well as important changes to the management system and the processes).
- The client has the obligation to record all objections in relation to the management system and its effectiveness, along with corrective actions and their results, and to document these to the auditor in the audit.
- In order to avoid situations of conflict between the certification body and an advisory or consultancy company, the client shall inform the certification body of consultancy or advisory services in the area of management systems which were used before or after signing of the contract.
- The client has the right to reject the auditors named by the certification body.
- If the procedure of combined certification of management systems is used, the client undertakes to fulfil all conditions relating to combined certification of management systems and to inform the certification body immediately in case of non-fulfilment.
1.3 Arrangements regarding occupational health and safety
1.3.1 Arrangements to be undertaken by the client
- Before performance of the contractual services, the client shall provide information regarding risks, hazards and stress which could originate from the working environment in the client’s factory or at the client’s premises.
- The client shall have sufficient arrangements in place for first aid, alarm and rescue, and shall name contacts and responsibilities in this regard.
- The client shall ensure that employees of BIQS only perform work when accompanied by an employee of the client.
- The client shall supply any necessary personal protective equipment
1.3.2 Certification body
The employee of the certification body may only undertake work if the circumstances and the working environment are safe. The employee is entitled to refuse to perform the work in the presence of unacceptable hazards / risks / stresses.
2. Validity of use of the certificate and mark
- The validity of the certificate begins with the date when the certificate is issued. The term of the certificate depends on the particular standard on which the audit is based, but may not exceed a maximum of 3 years. This assumes, that based on the date of the certification audit, regular surveillance audits are performed in the company according to the specific accreditation rules or certification standards (e.g. yearly, half-yearly) with a positive result.
A surveillance audit at short notice or unannounced may also become necessary in certain justified cases. It is within the discretion of the certification body to decide on the necessity for such an audit.
- Approval for use of the mark only applies for the area of the client’s company which has been certified. Use of the mark for activities which lie outside the scope of the certificate is not permitted.
- The test mark may only be used in the form which is provided by BIQS .
- It is not permitted to make use of the test mark on laboratory test reports, calibration certificates or inspection reports or certificates for persons, as these documents are classified as products in this connection.
- The client must ensure that the test mark and the certificate are only used in advertising in such a way
that a statement regarding the certified area of the client which corresponds to the certification is made.
3. Ending of use mark
The right of the client to use the mark and to claim ownership of the certificate ends automatically with immediate effect without the need for an express statement of termination.