This intensive, challenging and highly interactive CQI and IRCA certified training program is for those people who require an in-depth understanding of the range of auditing techniques and protocols associated with the Lead Auditor role.
5 Days, 40 Hours.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course satisfies the training requirements for those who wish to register with the CQI and IRCA Certified training auditor registration scheme. It is also essential for any serious quality practitioner, particularly those with a responsibility to design, implement and manage an audit programme for internal audits, supplier audits and other external audits from customers and/or certification bodies. Other people who have found this course useful in the past have been internal quality auditors who are looking to enhance their quality auditing knowledge and skills, and those looking to achieve formal recognition for the skills and knowledge that they possess.
Those attending this course are expected to have knowledge of the following:
• Quality management principles and concepts:
• The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
• The relationship between quality management and customer satisfaction
• Quality management terms and definitions and the 7 Quality Management Principles
• The process approach used in quality management
• Process Based Quality Management Systems
• The structure, content and requirements of ISO 9001
• This knowledge can be gained in a number of ways:
• Previous experience and existing knowledge
• Attending a CQI and IRCA certified training ISO 9001 Foundation course – or equivalent
• Reading or self-study
• To enable you to lead an audit team
• Audit the quality management system of an organisation to the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
• ISO 9001:2015 – evidence required for conformity
• Roles and responsibilities of auditors and lead auditors
• Processes and techniques for planning, conducting & reporting audits
• Audit follow-up activities and auditing for continual improvement
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
The course is designed not only to help people perform value-adding quality audits, but also to develop delegates’ wider understanding of quality management systems design and implementation. In particular it will help delegates get to grips with those issues of ever-increasing importance, such as risk based thinking, understanding how internal and external issues are managed by an effective management system, customer satisfaction, continual improvement and the management of processes. It will help delegates understand how these critical issues can be embedded into the quality management system of an organisation. Successful completion of the course and the achievement of the 70% pass mark will satisfy the formal training requirements for those wishing to register as an auditor, lead auditor or principal auditor with the CQI and IRCA Certified training scheme.